There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 3 April 2015

New Whatsaap status by Rana chahal

Love status messages

10 VALENTINE SPECIAL LOVE STATUS MESSAGES:

1-) Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a few drops on yourself.
2-) You stole a piece of my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3-) You’re the apple of my eye happy valentine day my love!
4-) Love is a driver, bitter and fierce if you fight and resist him, Easy-going enough once you acknowledge his power.
5-) Men always want to be a woman’s first love — women like to be a man’s last romance.Wish you a very Happy Valentine Day!
6-) You’ve given me a reason For smiling once again, You’ve filled my life with peaceful dreams and you’ve become my closest friend. Happy Valentine Day Love!
7-) You’re extra special to me Happy Valentine’s Day My Dear!
8-) I know the language of the flowered. My fragile leaves, it said, his heart enclose. Love long has taken for his amulet One perfect rose.Happy Valentine Day!
9-) Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. Happy Valentine Day My Dear!
10-) Love is no respecter of age or practicality Neither morality: unabashed She enters where she will Unheeding that her immortal fires Burn up human hearts…

20 NEWEST LOVE STATUS WE FIND AROUND:

1-) Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
2-) You can hate the lovers , you can love the haters….
3-) The difference between like, love and in love is the same difference between for now, for a while and forever.
4-) The difference between like, love and in love is the same difference between for now, for a while and forever.
5-) It is easier to get to the sun than to your heart
6-) Love is the most beautiful lie of all.
7-) if we love in our hearts so no need to speak.
8-) Love is simple, but not else
9-) ♥ Love me now ♥ Love me never ♥ But if You Love Me ♥ Love me Forever ♥
10-) Dear Heart, Please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood, that’s it.
11-) I’m a girl who usually laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face.
12-) 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die. ♥
13-) The best feelings are felt by the heart and cannot be heard or seen.
14-) 3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, 1 emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I LOVE YOU !
15-) It is more important to be trusted than to be loved
16-) Just because I don’t talk to you, or text you first, doesn’t mean I don’t miss you. I’m just waiting for you to miss me.
17-) I don’t want to be your whole life, just your favorite part
18-) Women eye is the best enemy of men
19-) If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.
20-) When someone says the words “I love you” and you don’t feel the same way, just say “I love YOUTUBE” Real fast.

20 COOLEST LOVE STATUS MESSAGES FOR 2015:

1-) Love can be demonstrated not defined.
2-) Fall in love not in line.
3-) ?Hi?, is a short, simple word but it?s how love starts.
4-) Being someone?s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
5-) Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
6-) Only you can give me that feeling.
7-) I want another day with you.
8-) I?m done begging for your love.
9-) Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
10-) Just because I?m busy doesn’t mean I don?t love you
11-) Be the type of person you want to meet.
12-) Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
13-) Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
14-) You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
15-) I can’t go a day without thinking about you.
16-) I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.
17-) So many of my smiles begin with you.
18-) A true love story nerve ends.
19-) Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.
20-) You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.
You may like to check our Valentine Status Collection.
Love status 2015
35 Mixed up Love Status Quotes:
1-) Love isn?t complicated, people are.
2-) Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl
3-) Love has no limits.
4-) Don’t say you love me unless you mean it.
5-) Love when you?re ready, not when you are alone.
6-) I need you so much closer
7-) I hope you always find a reason to smile.
8-) Let all that you do be done n love
9-) Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
10-) I?d cross the world for someone like you
11-) If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I?d have a garden to walk in forever.
12-) Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I?ll give it back.
13-) I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
14-) When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.
15-) I think love is fearless.
16-) Never trust your heart because it?s on the right side.
17-) I need you, you need me. Let?s make it work.
18-) Love me for a second and I?ll love you forever.
19-) True love has a habit of coming back
20-) All I need is your love.
21-) Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?
22-) You can?t stop loving short girls.
23-) The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.
24-) Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable ? Gandhi
25-) I don’t even know why I like you. But I just do.
26-) There is no finish line so love the journey.
27-) Everything is fair in Love and War.
28-) My Hearts beats only for you.
29-) I love you even when I hate you
30-) I can?t stop missing you.
31-) Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.
32-) I?ll never forget the first time I saw you.
33-) Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line. – Wyn Owen Justin
34-) When I count my blessings i count you twice.
35-) My heart is perfect because? you are inside.
best whatsapp status

TOP 100 BEST WHATSAPP STATUS

#1. ) “I love you not only for what you’re but for what i’m when i’m with you.
#2. ) “Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.”
#3. ) “To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one.”
#4. ) ‘I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.’
#5. ) ‘Work until you don’t have to introduce yourself ‘
#6. ) A girl’s smell on a shirt gives a guy a different high altogether.
#7. ) A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.
#8. ) Adversitements
#9. ) After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..
#10. ) And this is the best whatsapp status for me personally.
#11. ) As long as i wake up in the morning and she is next to me, that’s all that matters.
#12. ) Best Motivational One-liners for WhatsApp
#13. ) Best WhatsApp Status Updates
#14. ) Borrow money from a pessimist- – he doesn’t expect it back.
#15. ) Broken Heart Whatsapp Status- Love Hurts
#16. ) Click here for Attitude Whatsapp Status
#17. ) Click here for Cute Whatsapp Status Quotes
#18. ) Click Here For More Funny Whatsapp Status
#19. ) CLICK HERE FOR MORE LOVE WHATSAPP STATUS
#20. ) Defeat your enemies with your success.
#21. ) Do it today or regret TOMORROW.
#22. ) Do not be afraid to step on people… Mario made a career from it.
#23. ) Don’t do homework save paper!
#24. ) Don’t mind the weather, it’s raining in my heart tonight
#25. ) Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
#26. ) Don’t change yourself to be perfect. Find someone that is as imperfect as you to complete you.
#27. ) Don’t cheat. If you’re not happy just leave
#28. ) Don’t play stupid with me, I am better at it..
#29. ) Dying…..
#30. ) Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
#31. ) Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours if my Favorite. <3
#32. ) Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3
#33. ) Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)
#34. ) Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
#35. ) Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
#36. ) Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.
#37. ) Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.
#38. ) Famous Romantic Status for WhatsApp
#39. ) flip the coin.. head i am yours, tail you are mine. :)
#40. ) For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.
#41. ) For say if you are feeling hurt you can go to the Heartache Whatsapp Status and same goes to others…. Love, Happy, Good, Inspiration, Motivational, Emotional, Funny etc.
#42. ) Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.
#43. ) Girls generally drool over hot guys, but they eventually fall in love with funny guys that make them laugh.
#44. ) Having Sex…
#45. ) here is nothing greater in this world than being loving parents. So take the first step today by getting married. Think different, do different!
#46. ) Hurt me with a truth, don’t comfort me with a lie.
#47. ) I am currently experiencing life at the rate of 15 WTF’s every hours
#48. ) I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
#49. ) I am so blind in love with you that I love even the most stupid thing you do.
#50. ) I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;)
#51. ) I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it
#52. ) I hope you forget me but ever time i missing you….
#53. ) I just want to die young as late as possible.
#54. ) I knew, I was born to be a pessimist, because my Blood group is B negative.
#55. ) I love winter, First time I leave the house with a half cup of coffee and until I get to my car it is full.
#56. ) I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
#57. ) I miss when we were close and told each other everything.
#58. ) I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time.
#59. ) I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
#60. ) I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?”
#61. ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
#62. ) I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is because I love you so much.
#63. ) I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
#64. ) I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
#65. ) I’m single because I take relationships seriously.
#66. ) I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED :)
#67. ) If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever.
#68. ) If being hot is a crime …………….. ARREST ME.
#69. ) If I had a pound for every time I got suspicious… I’d wonder who the f&*k was paying me, and why?
#70. ) If i had the world in mah hands, i’d give it all to you :)
#71. ) If I know what love is, it is because of you!!
whatsapp status funny
#72. ) If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it
#73. ) If supermarkets had some humor they would put the deodorants in the upper shelves.
#74. ) If you are a WhatsApp user than you are probably addicted to it & seek for things that your other Whatsapp addicted friend’s daily do on Whatsapp, one of them is updating your WhatsApp status… having a great quote whether inspirational, loving or emotional or updating status in a funny day describes your mood today in your circle.
#75. ) If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
#76. ) If you cant change the GIRL, Then Change the GIRL. :p
#77. ) If you’re talking abt me behind mah back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss mah ass!
#78. ) In order to success your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure.
#79. ) INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar….They Always Look Good…IF IT IS NOT YOURS…
#80. ) It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don’t love you back.
#81. ) Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)
#82. ) Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
#83. ) Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. ~ Anonymous
#84. ) love is when you feel totally complete
#85. ) Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.
#86. ) Love seems like the best thing that happened to me because its you.
#87. ) LOVING MIGHT BE A MISTAKE, BUT IT’S WORTHS MAKING.!
#88. ) Loving….
#89. ) Mans are many but money is money :D
#90. ) Mistakes are good at times because they show what you should not do..
#91. ) Mix with people with a good attitude.
#92. ) Mom’s logic: If you go wild and break your legs, do not run to me and cry ..
#93. ) Most girls ask questions only when they know the answers, so be true.
#94. ) My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
#95. ) My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day
#96. ) Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …
#97. ) New Status Updates Everyday
#98. ) Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)
#99. ) One day i really want to say- I MADE IT.
#100. ) Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.
Check Romantic Status Here.

TOP COOL WHATSAPP STATUS:

#1. ) I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
#2. ) Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use
#3. ) When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free
#4. ) Problems keeps me busy to figure out them
#5. ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
#6. ) If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
#7. ) I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
#8. ) The mind needn’t be idle to be a devil’s workshop..!
#9. ) Love is little fight and romance
#10. ) A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
#11. ) god created the living to worship him….well no one is worshiping me.
#12. ) Error: status unavailable
#13. ) You can’t expect me to be fine n I don’t expect you to care
#14. ) Life is too short. Don’t waste it copying my watsapp status….
#15. ) Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
#16. ) I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;)
#17. ) A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
#18. ) They say disneyland is the happiest place on earth….
#19. ) Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
#20. ) Status doesn’t the true picture…
#21. ) Sorry vegiterians we can’t pretend
#22. ) Not always available, try your luck ;)
#23. ) I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.
#24. ) Be a girl with a mind…A bitch with an attitude… And a lady with class.
#25. ) It has never been my object to record my dreams, just to realize them
#26. ) Waiting for wi-fi network.
#27. ) Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI…Use A Sharp Object To Scratch Here▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​ Please Do This Now.
#28. ) The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
#29. ) If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
#30. ) I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.
#31. ) Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
#32. ) Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is
#33. ) You make me smile, Without trying.
#34. ) INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar….They Always Look Good…IF IT IS NOT YOURS…
#35. ) Like hurt in live
#36. ) science is a product of human curiosity.
#37. ) Man make money . Money make blind man
#38. ) People wanna see u well but not better then them.
#39. ) My life is busy without business
#40. ) pratice like devil n perform like angel
#41. ) I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.
#42. ) I am the eye in the sky. Looking at you
#43. ) Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
#44. ) Enjoy because it’s gonna happen anyway!!
#45. ) since 1910
#46. ) Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to
#47. ) I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
#48. ) Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you.
#49. ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
#50. ) Lets live,lets joy like there is no tomorrow
#51. ) Second chances are for loosers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
#52. ) Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
#53. ) One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
#54. ) Hey Zukerberge if you are still into acquiring internet services that people spend enormous time on ,may i suggest IRCTC.
#55. ) Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.
#56. ) I kept my heart strong like Iron but I didnt know that your heart is a magnet ..
#57. ) You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
#58. ) Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
#59. ) Life is short talk fast
#60. ) formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….
#61. ) Some Dreams Weren’t Meant To Come True….I Learned That From Life.
#62. ) Don’t kill the high! Cause you’re way to low!
#63. ) You can do anything you want, or be
#64. ) A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
#65. ) Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arm.
#66. ) If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
#67. ) I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
#68. ) I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
#69. ) “Think and wonder, Wonder and think”
#70. ) no time to put a status
#71. ) Stay mature at mind. But a kid at heart
#72. ) Here my dad comes on whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘***no status***’ or just a smiley…
#73. ) Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)
#74. ) Too busy to update a status. 0_o
#75. ) Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)
#76. ) A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
#77. ) Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It’s Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are.
#78. ) I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”
#79. ) Life is too short – chat fast <– Most Cool Whatsapp Status
#80. ) I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.
#81. ) Is Your Life Boring? Yes? Then Type ‘I Love <ur bf=”” gf=”” name=””>’ And Send It To All Your Relatives! Your Life Won’t Be Boring Anymore!
whatsapp status preview

BEST FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS:

#1. ) Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
#2. ) WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words!!!
#3. ) I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
#4. ) Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.
#5. ) I’m sorry for the things I said when I was cold.
#6. ) Better late than never, but never late is better.
#7. ) I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
#8. ) Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
#9. ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
#10. ) Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.
#11. ) I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
#12. ) If you are shameless, you would do as you wish…
#13. ) On the other hand…you have different fingers.
#14. ) Why don’t you understand me like my iPhone does??
#15. ) Best Funny Whatsapp Status
#16. ) No I didnt trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.
#17. ) Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.
#18. ) Save your breath, you’ll need it to blow up your date.
#19. ) You remind me of my Chinese friend…Ug Lee
#20. ) If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
april-fool_status

BEST APRIL FOOL STATUS FOR 2015:

1- ”I knew all that hard work at the gym would pay off — my size 2 jeans fit again!” — (Be prepared to gain some haters with that one.)
2- A fellow who is always declaring he’s no fool usually has his suspicions.
3- You can fool some people sometimes,But you can’t fool all the people all the time
4- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
5- April Fool is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty four days.
6- A fool often fails because he thinks what is difficult is easy.
7- “Bye bye Everybody bye bye USA
8- You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
9- When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
10- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. :-)
11- HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY
12- ”Squee! (XYZ celebrity) just followed me on Twitter!”
13- If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your looking glass.
14- Hi Dear FOOL, Wish you a Happy April Fool Day. Today is your day.

april-fool-status
15- i am fool i am fool i am fool i am fool i am fool OK OK COOL I AGREE U R FOOL Control urself April fool wishes
16- You can not touch your lower lip with your tounge……..
17- If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me
18- Murkhta ke is pawan pak or pavitr tyohaar per sabee ko tahe dil se hardik badhai or subkamnaye
19- A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.
20- ”Ahhh! Did anyone else get the email about them canceling school next week?
21- You think I am a fool, but you are a greater fool than I am.
22- A day will come when the world will celebrate your name, your fame, your personality and your views. But April Fool comes once in a year and that your day. :)
23- If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.
24- Never risk your heart to a fool, for if you do you will surely become one..
25- It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.and YOU have already done a good job ;)
26- If you’re a girl You Can Say You Went To The Doctor And Found Out You’re Pregnant!!!
27- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job
28- It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
29- I am fool i am fool I Am Fool I Am Fool I Am Fool Ok ok Cool I AGREE You Are FOOL Control Urself April Fool Wishes
30- ”OMG. I can’t believe I’m getting my own reality show.”
31- “Sorry peeps, but I’ve had it with Facebook. I’m shutting my account off for good at the end of the day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment